Search

2011-04-05

My Neighbor Totoro in Minecraft


Yeah, groovy!  I found these photos of Totoro in various guises in Minecraft.  One of these days, once I have enough wool stored up, I'll have to build a giant Totoro like one of these.  I'll probably put him on the edge of a cliff, so I'll have a beacon for when I go out exploring in my boat.

This isn't as cool as the recreation of the house from Pixar's UP, but it's still pretty cool.  And Minecraft is pure videogame crack.  Say goodbye to your spare time if you ever get dragged into its world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm the guy that built that second one :D

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

Terrific! That's my favorite one of the pack. You'll have to let us know when you have other Ghibli sculptures created in Minecraft.

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover