Search

2009-11-26

Photos - The Spiriting Away of Sen and Chihiro







Since I'm waiting for the family car to pick me up, I decided I should get off my duff and share some hi-res photos from Spirited Away.  If you're looking for a great Thanksgiving movie to share with the family today, you can't do better than this one.

As always, click on the photos to see them in the full size.  They're fairly large as they are hi-res, so please be patient if your internet connection is being a pain today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Spirited Away might follow Ponyo on Blu-Ray, which would mean a welcome change in Ghibli's inattention towards releasing of their title on Blu-Ray. More screenshots can be found here:
http://www.asianblurayguide.com/news/443/spirited_away_hd_footage_on_disneys_snow_white_blu_ray_disc/

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

Thanks for the tip, Nemo. I'm checking out the screenshots now, and I can't tell if these are genuine Blu-Ray photos, or upscaled DVD. It's possible this footage may be upscaled to give viewers an idea of how the final product will look.

In any event, Spirited Away will be coming to Blu-Ray, as the rest of the Ghibli catalog. We should be patient and be happy with the movies we already have.

Thanks for sharing.

Juni Yanti said...

Will there be any continuation for 'Spirited away'? This is because I really hope that they will really meet again, just like as they promised at the end of the movie.

http://spiritedawayclub.deviantart.com/gallery/#/dr7lye

This link is the link to an image of them meeting together again. I do really hope that this movie could continue and show us that they meet again and Chihiro went back to meet her friends e.g. Lin.

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover