Search

2009-05-10

Your Evening Looney Tunes Fix

(Update: This video has since been removed from Youtube.  Sorry.)

Yaayy!! Time for our evening Bugs Bunny cartoon! This one is especially great. I don't think I've even seen this one before. The Saturday morning cartoons were exclusively post-WWII cartoons, which means that a lot of the great Looney Tunes cartoons from the 1940's were omitted. Strange.

This is really great fun, seeing Bugs torment this guy who's only down on his luck. I kind of like the cartoons without the stock villains the most. You can't put Elmer Fudd or Yosemite Sam in every cartoon, heh heh heh.

And I will once again repeat my claim that the Looney Tunes theme song should be America's national anthem. This is our theme song, admit it!

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover