Search

2009-05-15

My Neighbor Totoro Cake


This comes courtesy of Dragonfly, a bakery that creates amazing custom cakes and pastries. I've never seen anything quite like this. It's just wonderful, and I just wish they could ship to the US. Maybe if we wave enough cash in their general direction, that will do the trick.

I'm not sure where Dragonfly is from. Their website is written in English and Portugese, and according to the contact page, they can deliver to all parts of Japan. So I'm guessing they're based in Japan. Interesting.

This custom cake, obviously, is based on My Neighbor Totoro. This is a wonderful work of art, and I can only imagine how much time it takes to create one of these. I'm speechless. All I know is that it would be very difficult to eat this cake; you just want to admire everything and leave it untouched.

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover