Search

2008-04-13

Anne Update

The reason I wanted to post as many Anne episodes as I could is that, sooner or later, we'd run out of episodes on YouTube. It seems after eight episodes we've hit that wall. There is a video for Anne #9, but the video is terribly compressed and not worth watching. So what I'll do is simply upload my copies of the episodes.

Ugh...the rest of the family is sitting through Robots right now. I really can't sit through another loud and dumb Dreamworks cartoon, especially one with Robin Williams. Remember when he was actually funny? Remember when animation didn't always follow the same stupid formula? I feel like I've seen the same cartoon over and over and over. No thanks. I'd rather listen to Miles or go play outside...or watch Anne.

So more episodes on the way, as soon as I can upload them.

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover